yo 8D

Hi everyone!
Ich heiße Heni und ich komme aus Ungarn, ich bin 18 Jahre alt xD ich lerne deutsch (aber ich bin besser in englisch), ich mag AMVs. Okay I’m gonna switch to english. I like watching and editing AMVs, but unfortunately not too many AMVs manage to keep my attention :stuck_out_tongue: Some of you might have seen me around on amvorg, I’m kinda invading AMV sites or forums xD My fav animes are Code Geass, Skip Beat and Mai-HiME. As for editing programs, I use sony vegas (and sometimes I use AE to make effects). If you need an opinion on betas or amvs you can tell me, I’m honest imo. Well I think that’s it.

Hallo und herzlich Willkommen. You seem quiet familiar … are you here to troll our board? :3

Have fun and cya ^^

Yo~

“female”

hurrdurr

Hello!

Nice to meet you ^^

I hope you enjoy your time here and have fun!

Bye-neeeeeeeeeeeeee!

yeah :smiley:
first german, than french and now ungarn :smiley:
muha we get… ähm… scheiß englisch -_-
ja also hallo und so :smiley:
mutch fun here :3

PS:
Laps you damn little pervert ;3

Herzlich Willkommen
I think I know you…you are also part of CascadaThon aren’t you?

Danke! 8D

Uwe: I’m a stalker not a troll ;D

lolool xD

JadeCharm: yes I’m part of the CascadaThon MEP

hmmmmm…

just found your entry for the level up contest for amvnews.ru while browsing for good videos… interesting

Maybe within the next days i’ll check on your amv.org-account.

@Lapskaus: Es ist kein Fehler einen Penis zu haben der mitdenkt, denn zwei Gehirne sind besser als eins XD

@Mystyk: Forgive the sexual harrassment in here. We’re so popular with the girls that we have to frighten them off 8)

PS: I love trolls for the lols!

lol

nooooo, I’m sorry you had to suffer through 2 minutes T_T that’s one of my worst AMVs, I rushed it anyway, I think I can do much better than that xD and hopefully my next won’t be as rushed as that lol well thanks anyway, and don’t worry, that’s not enough to scare me ;D

heeeeeeeeelöööööööööööööööööö :smiley:

soo i’m not the newest anymore :stuck_out_tongue:

haha as the others said welcoome:D

nice time :smiley:

Hey! Thanks :smiley:

Btw, I post this thread at midnight, and I also posted at 16:16 today, so mysterious, isn’t it? xD

hahah maybe just a bit 11.11 would’ve been better :wink:

Hy, pleased to meet you, hope you will enjoy this forum :slight_smile:

Hello there. Velcome 8)

Thanks Shui 8D

welcome aaaaanddd… your soul belongs to us now :smiley: well actually we`re after your body but… nvm

thanks and wtf xD women are so rare here? :stuck_out_tongue:

there`s a huge gap between a woman and a beauty xD

I didn’t mention beauties :stuck_out_tongue: